Monday, December 5, 2011

B2UTYs~~~

I went to meet up with my friends Zoe and Nicky today at KSL~
We were brought tgt because of BEAST~!!!
I has always wanted to meet up with them sooner, but due to SPM, i felt guilty everytime i went out to have fun, so i told myself once SPM is over, we'll meet up~
So once SPM was over, we set a date to meet up!
and coz mummy only goes down to KSL on mondays, so we chose today!
I actually also planned to meet up with some primary school friends that lived around that area, but i didnt have the time~~~
next year onwards everybody will be going on different paths, so hard to meet up anymore. *sigh*



 my hair was a bit messy coz i'm still not skilled with doing my hair =___=
but at least still decent enough to go out.




I reached at 3pm, mummy had a meeting but she was actually alr late.
I walked around first coz I havent really had the chance to see every shop in KSL before.
tbh, there's nothing much exciting.
then it was 3.30pm so i went to Elmigoes, where we decided to have lunch~
We chatted while we ate!
then we walked around for a while, but like i said, there wasnt much at KSL, so we got bored.
So we went to J.Co to have a cup of coffee and sat down and chatted again~
Then mummy's meeting ended late, so we waited for my mum to finish till until 7pm.

 me, Zoe, Nicky :)


i have the same expression in all photos. T___T

 The last time we met during July for Beast's Asia tour, Nicky said she would print Beast tees~
and here it is~
thx so much for it~ I LOVE IT! 


 I tried it out straight away~
fits well! gonna wear it to my first driving class tmr~ >__<

 and these gifts~ Thx so much for them Zoe and Nicky~
i'm gonna eat them well hehehehe

and when i reached home, i decided to clean my room a bit.
I kept saying i would clean my room but until today also havent cleaned it yet. T__T
When i wanted to clean it just now, i didnt know where to start!
there's just so much stuff everywhere!!!
so i started from form 4 and 5 books.
these are just a fraction of it!!!! O___O
I dont want to see these books ever again! and i found so many notes that i never read! such a waste!
especially those Success science revision book! my nightmare! I never want to see them again!!!
now i just need to find a place to put them. no more space in the house....


need to wake up at 6.30am tmr.... T__T i dont want~~~~~
recently i havent been able to sleep more than 7 hours... why is that????
And i havent been able to eat much either... i get full so easily. I know i should be happy that i'm eating less but it's like, there's so much nice food, but i cant get myself to eat them!!! very rugi leh!
as for my sleeping hours... i told myself that i would go back to my old habits of sleeping at 2am and waking up at noon. 
But i cant seem to do so. I get tired at midnight and always wake up before 9am. weird.
mayb it's becoz of stupid SPM. messed up my sleeping hours. hmph!
i guess that's all~ I hope everyone enjoys their holidays well!
until today, i've been having a lot of fun~ i'm out everyday~ 
even my mum and my uncle is asking me to have fun during this month! dont worry, I WILL!
but I NEED $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!! T____________T

No comments:

Post a Comment