Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~~~


How are you spending your christmas this year???
This is the 2nd year i didnt decorate the house. Didnt put up the christmas tree or anything.
last year was because I was in Seattle and my uncle dont like putting up a tree.
This is year is because i'm plain lazy. plus i was busy. and no one will be willing to take the christmas decorations down when i'm not around.
So there isnt much christmas spirit around the house without the decorations but my mum has been playing non-stop of christmas carols for the past week.
I wont be able to go christmas carolling this year with my mum and the church people coz i need to go for driving class.
and so sadly, this year everyone was busy so they are only singing at the old folks' home.
I really wanted to join them, i love carolling but too bad i cant....
There'll be a christmas party/fellowship with church people at Aunty Pat's house on the 30th and i hope we'll sing carols~~~
And i'm just really happy that Nigel is home and we can celebrate and go for mass together~
So... i just wanted to share my favourite versions of some christmas songs with you guys!
here they are~~~


Mariah Carey's All I Want For Chritmas Is You
Mariah made a new version of this song with Justin Bieber which kinda ruined the song.
It's not that Justin didnt sing well, but i personally love Mariah Carey's solo version.


BUSTED's Last Christmas
They made not sing it perfectly but i'm biased towards Busted so i love every christmas song they sing.
and i just miss them so much that every christmas, i'll be sure to listen to their version of xmas songs.
I just like that it's the pop rock version of xmas songs. :)


BUSTED's Hark The Herald Angels Sing


Celine Dion's O Holy Night
I love this song and Celine Dion just made me love it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment