Monday, December 19, 2011

Just some photos~~

Okay... I know i said i would blog more once SPM was over, but... I'm the best at procrastination.
so these are just photos i took in the last month but never had the chance to upload them or blog about.
I'll squeeze them all into 1 post!
(i'm sry if these photos take a long time to load on your com, coz i'm lazy to resize them... I'm not sure whether you'll take a long time to load, coz i have no prob)



first photo, this was when i went to a wedding dinner with my mum. 
i had to study for SPM that time, but my mum didnt want to go alone so i followed her.
this dress is actually my mum's. my mum made it herself! how i wish she became a fashion designer...
i rmb she wore it when i was 6 or 7 i think, during christmas. and now,after 10 years, i'm gonna wear it this christmas!
it's a beautiful black lace dress. i love it.
and amazingly, it fits me perfectly!
 and i had the chance to wear the earrings Amy and Jiawen they all gave me on my bday~

 without me telling you, you'll know when this was taken.
it was a day to rmb.

 this was the day of our jazz grade 4 exam! so sad that i couldnt go for classes at ATS anymore.
i was just getting good at teaching those cute kids... :(


 this was also the day of jazz exam but after that we went to see Thaniel perform.
it was raining so heavily that day.
it just felt so good going out as a family and do something as a family.
from now on, we wont have that much chance to do anything as a family anymore.
that's why i cant wait for christmas~~~~

My two dear tortoises Tom and Jerry. 
I dont have the time to take care of them anymore so my uncle helped me find new owners for them.
in the end, if i'm not mistaken, he gave it to a Norwegian girl who is really adorable.
i hope they have a great life without me as i know they wont have a good life with me.
farewell Tom and Jerry. 
I want to say i miss you but i dont really do. HAHAHAHA

 I was looking through the photos i took during the last month, and i was  like OMG... i miss my hair~~~
it was longer then. but i'm happy with my curly hair now. :)

 i think this was taken on the last day of SPM. 
last day wearing school uniforms. look a bit bloated. 
i used to hate it ttm. hated the blue pinafore and the tie.
i should be glad i dont need to wear them ever again.
i rmb i got caught by the discipline teacher for wearing a pinafore which was too short and for not wearing a tie or not wearing it properly. interesting memories. :)


oh and these shoes... are not mine. they are Thaniel's.
shocking right? hahahahahaha.
just wanted to show it to you guys. my brother is brave to wear them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment