Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Change

I went to get my hair done today~~~~



So what do you think about it?
I dont really love it. It wasnt what i wanted, but the auntie suggested it, so better to follow the pros.
I wanted bigger curls but as i am a indecisive person, i couldnt really decide what i really wanted.
so the auntie there showed me some hairstyles in some magazines and i still said i wanted bigger curls.
I just thought that small curls would make me look silly.
but right before she started curling my hair, she said it was better that i do medium curls.
She said it would last longer. and since i was alr spending so much time and money to do my hair, better to make sure it last a long time.
Plus, I have a bit of natural curls, so it would maintain its curls for a even longer time.
and so i agreed without knowing how it would actually turn out.
In the end, it didnt turn out to be what i wanted but becoz she helped me do a 'hot perm' (i dunno what you call it in english), it basically means it would last longer, so i can do different sizes of curls with it, i just need to know how.
But i guess i'll get used to it after a while and it would get more natural after a while too.
plus my hair isnt that long and i even trimmed it shorter and layered before i curled it, so when it gets longer, it'll look better.
all in all, it was a very tiring day.
My mum wanted to reach there early so we could start doing our hair early.
but my mum forgot to make an appointment. =__=
so priority goes to those with appointments so they took a longer time to finish our hair.
a longer time means 8 hours.
I had jazz at 1pm and i thought they could finish it by then, but they couldnt.
so i asked whether they could do it half-way and i'll be able to leave for 2 hours and come back after that.
So they rebond the upper parts of my hair first then i went for jazz.
Not many students went for jazz today, so i didnt have such a hard time.
Grade 2 only had 1 student. everyone went for holiday ady. =__= and some had ballet class that crashed with jazz's time. so i had an easy time this week.
plus i did my homework before i went to teach.
too bad i'll only be able to teach for another 2 weeks only i think. there's a lot of holidays this month.
so after jazz, i went back to the salon. but when i finished class, it was pouring like mad, and i had to wait for the rain to stop before i walked back.
I was done with my hair at 6 something. I only got to eat at 7pm.
I didnt eat anything in between 9am to 7am. I dunno how i got through it.
I couldnt complain coz my mum didnt eat too and she wasnt complaining.
and usually i always stop myself for complaining, becoz the more you more, the worst you'll feel.
Apparently, this hairstyle of mine isnt really easy to manage, so i'll need to take more time to take care of it.




that was my day. I didnt manage to go to church or the PC fair.
will be going tmr! And tmr I will go for the theory class for driving. I hope it wont be too boring.
And tmr will be Trouble Maker's debut stage!
I want to blog about Trouble Maker but thought that i'll blog after their debut stage. it's gonna be AWESOME!!!! cant wait!!!



plus i'm really broke this time.
usually i say i'm broke but actually i still have some money saved up for BEAST but this time, i'm really broke. I dont have money for anything else.
Since my mum didnt let me go out to work, I asked her to bring back some plans from her office for me to fold but someone stole that job from me! urgh.... i really hate this...


No comments:

Post a Comment