Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Camwhores!!!

Sry unnie for uploading these so late~~~
Like i said before in my graduation trip post that i'll blog about the night before our trip when Hy unnie came over to my house for a sleepover~
So after my dinner at mummy's colleague's open house, i went to fetch Hy and that night there was an eclipse! at first i really couldnt believe it was an eclipse.
I packed first before we used the com.
and sleepover isnt complete without some camwhoring~~~~
so here are the products of our camwhore session!



 my hair not suitable to act as a ghost lar.... fail....





 my nail colour didnt come out nice!hmph!













then we made this heart~~~
so proud of ourselves~~~







these were taken on the first day mummy bought me the HP laptop which was the day after i did my hair, so my hair was still neat.


3 comments:

  1. Haha, I alrd forgot we took quite a lot of photos using your webcam! Next time I am gonna use your webcam to take photos. My webcam's megapixel sucks! Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Was wondering how you did that on your webcam. Is there a certain thing you need to download first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We actually did it without downloading anything, we just found a photo of some other person doing it and imitated their poses! It's not hard, just follow the photos one by one, then collage them all together (you need a photo editing program for this, i used PhotoScape). But i know there's an iPhone app to do this, but i dont know what it's called. hope that helped! :)

    ReplyDelete