Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Batman's Enemy!

So it was Yong Junhyung's birthday ytd! WOOHOO~
I actually forgot to make a birthday post for him. *bricks self*
19.12.1989 Yong Junhyung was borned!
To be honest, everytime i see him rap (or smirk), it makes me want to make him my bias.
actually every member in BEAST have their moments in making me want to make them my bias.
all in all, i'm biased towards every member! >___<
Junhyung is just HOT and so charismatic. I still remember the first time i met him in person last year and he smirked at me!!! He had his hot red hair that time, and i seriously melted when i saw him.
He is no doubt one of my favourite rappers ever. And ppl who says he can't sing can go to hell. FYI HE CAN SING REALLY WELL! here's proof.



Other than that, i just hope that Junhyung will continue writing great lyrics and composing great songs not only for Beast but for other singers too.
I hope he makes lots of money and marry Goo Hara. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
now time for photos~~~  I randomly chose them! enjoy the good looks of our flower boy Yong Junhyung!


 forever looking so fly in shades.

 do i see a glimpse of abs there? hehehehe i think those are fake ones. not kidding.



 and who can ever forgot fat tongue Junhyung! >__<

 he loves to do this look with his eyebrows! which makes me swoooon~~




 i just love this photo sooo much~ the chocolate and the minnie mouse ears!

 looking so hot in white!

 and i wont forget to upload a proof of JUNCOKE! 
 juncoke again.
 and again. HAHAHAHAHA LMAO

 and my fav english moment of Junhyung. WE ARE HAPPINESS!

 grumpy junhyung.

 just look into those eyes!!! *faints*
 i really hope they can be together for a long long time!!!
 and his carpe diem tattoo! I cant find a photo of his "Born again, still your son" tattoo on his collar bone.


 and let's not forget what made me love him even more ---- JUNSEUNG.
i dont care what people say, i'll ship them forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment