Saturday, November 29, 2008

29.11.2008

ytd night my two bros were not home. 1 went for a camp and 1 went to his friend's house for sleep-over, but actually he's gambling there. so there was only me and my mum at home, we slept very late. i think we slept at....2.30am or 3am. so woke up at noon today. and the 1st thing i thought of was i was going to do the 2nd reading for mass today. and i had this nightmare, it was about me reading the wrong the wrong page during my reading at church. that was really scary. It was really nice at home when my younger bro is not around. i just dont like to be around him. and when i went to church,and when it was time for me to do the reading, i nearly read the wrong page again. i was so nervous, and i was so blur at that time,and my heart was beating so fast and i was sweating like hell...but luckily i found the page.*phew*.

After mass, my mum took us to Tesco to buy some sparkling wine to bring to my bro's friend's, Josh's party, coz he invited my whole family. Then when we reached his house, they were all bbq-ing chickens and beef and evryone was drinking. Then my mum spoke to his mum about a lot of things. Then my bro and his friend's started drinking and playing cards. and at about 11pm something, we went home. His mum was really a nice person.

Then just now i watched "Miley and Mandy Show" on youtube again...
you all should really go watch their show, the two of them are so funny...
and tmr i still need to wake up eraly to go to my bro's camp talent show and mass(again)...but if i'm too tired, mayb i wont go...those talent things sometime are very lame...

oh ya...mayb tmr i'll post some new pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment