Friday, November 7, 2008

saturday...

tmr...actually it's today, later, in the afternoon, i still need to go to school. hello?? it's a saturday! i should be at home sleeping till noon. i was supposed to go the cinemas with my bff to watch HSM3. the stupid exams already delay us from watching it, and now the stupid school needs us to go to school to return our text books, and they're damn heavy... and the bad news is that we are going to know our exam results... oh noooo... i dont want to know my results... tho i'm quite impressed with myself for doing not bad in the exams.

and just now i was playing guitar hero on my phone and i wished that i can have a guitsr hero set that i can play at home... sighs... but that's impossible... but i'm still happy that i dont need to go for catechism tmr. and the holidays are approching...yeah me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment