Thursday, November 13, 2008

so poor thing...

today, something terrible happened...
i was eating my dinner when my bro came home from playing basketball...
then he told me something happened today... and i said," a lot of things can happen in a day, what happened???" then he said this 'something' happened on 'someone' i know and that 'someone' is in the same class as me... then i started thinking, which of my classmate knows my bro and plays basketball with my bro. then i realised it was fy. then i asked my bro what happened to fy. he said when fy was playing ball, someone jump and at the same time fy also jumped so they knocked each other, and unfortunately...fy knocked to ground. my bro said his cheek was swallened and his front tooth broke*gulp*(i dunno what word is suitable to explain that). then i was like, "OMG??!!" my bro said he and a friend took him home. dunno how is he now... *sobs*

then i when i thought about this incident...i thought that christmas is next month, and fy has quite a good voice, and mayb he could sing this song...'all i want for christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth' hahaha...just kidding~^^ hope he get get well soon and go to the dentist to get a new front tooth~

No comments:

Post a Comment