Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm so happy for myself~

i FINALLY found a nice layout for my precious blog~
but i couldn't put any links, so i added a music player. i love it. it doesn't lag, and it's the colours i like and most importantly, i can add all my favourite songs into it!!!!
but there's still one more thing i need to change, and that is my cbox.
i need to change the colours. but i'll do that in a few days time.

our caroling practice has started, and actually i dont like going for practices, i only like going to other people's house and sing, cause that's more fun and you get food to eat at every house! haha... but i wont put on weight for eating so much coz caroling needs lots of energy.

cant think of anything else to talk about.
oh, and look at the time...
i'm supposed to be in bed now.
Good Nitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment