Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dreams...

i had a few strange dreams during the last few nights...
1st, i was a witch in my dream (a good witch).
then there were these bad witches that wanted to steal my powers. mayb i had watch too much of 'Charmed'. *wink* i was so scared in my dream. those witches were chasing me.

the 2nd dream was about me kissing a boy. and that boy is my mum's friend's son. the dream was so weird and real. when i woke up, i was never so happy to know that it was a dream.

the 3rd dream was about my house's bathroom. when i went into the bathroom, the bathroom was full of insects and worms, it was so disgusting. mayb i watched too much of 'Fear Factor'.haha. then when i wash my face, there were maggots on my hands and the feeling was awful. it really was very very disgusting.

now i only wish that i can have a sweet dream for a change.
and these few days, i cant get to sleep at night.
i keep tossing and turning on the bed and still cant get to sleep.
i also wish that i can have a good night sleep for a change...

No comments:

Post a Comment