Thursday, November 27, 2008

i feel like puking...

today i went for karaoke with my yoga teacher, hy and jw...
it was quite fun. my yoga teacher's vocals were so good!
i went at 6pm and came back at 9.30pm, so i skipped my dinner.
and we ate loads of tit-bits there, and i think i ate too much...
now i feel like puking...i dunno why.
but i think it's because i ate too much and now i cant digest it.
i've been sipping warm water for a hour but the feeling is just the same....
poor me..*sobs*

and now my bro finished his SPM, and he's going jamming with his friends tmr.
ah...talking about tmr...
i still have my piano class!
haiz... still need to get up early tmr...
and i havent practice the song that i was supposed to play...
my teacher will be sooo angry with me tmr....
good nitz. i need to have a good sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment