Saturday, November 15, 2008

new photos~

me and hy after piercing my ears...it still hurts...
me and hy in the fitting room, trying to figure out which jeans to buy...
my mum...she kept saying that the place was nice... actually, it is nice~
my two idiotic brothers... [laughs]
me...at this nice place...and i dunno why my mum took the photo when i was not looking at the camera [???]
me with yellow nail varnish... i was just trying it out... kinda weird, you think so???
y didnt susann take the photo so that zac's face appeared???
i think this pic is a lil' weird... but zac efron is so hot~*silent scream*
HSM 3~!!!!
watching 'kangaroo jack'. damn funny
ain't he cute....

i changed my blog's song... and now is the school holidays, and i heard that christmas caroling practice is about to start....yeah.... i dont like to practice songs, but i love to go caroling with all my friends~ cant wait for it. i think it's strating on 26th of december...

No comments:

Post a Comment