Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10.06.09

today... i had a lot of fun~
all thx to Nigel for taking me out~ thx so much~ *kisses*
i wanted to wake up at 9.30am today to finish some of my mum's office work that she asked me to help out with before i go out with my bros.
but, i dunno which idiot went to off my alarm clock. that made me wake up at 11am.
just when i wanted to sit down and start to work, my bro called and said that he's coming to fetch us now.
i was like, "WHAT?! i havent even bathe yet. how is there enough time?! why are you like this?! always change your mind at the last minute! urgh!"
so i rushed to get ready and all, and informed Susann that i was going to fetch her early.
so we went to Roxy when we reached there. S bought some things.
then we walked around. then went for lunch.
i wasnt really hungry so i only ate two egg tarts. i loved them.
then we walked around until our movie's time.
we watched Hannah Montana The Movie~
i've been waiting so long, and i finally had the chance to watch it. so happy.
the movie was so damn funny and touching at the same time.
it was a happy ending, and i love happy endings.
i loved Hannah's clothes in the movie.
after that, we met up with my bro and shujye.
we wanted to go for some bowling, but it was full. and we didnt want to wait so we went to Lavender instead.
had a nice time there. i always like going there. the atmosphere just really let you relax.
and there were so many things on the menu that i liked and i just didnt know what to choose.
in the end Nigel had to help me choose everything.
besides, he knows what's the best there.
i ate quite a lot there. so i had no place in my stomach for dinner anymore.
so i just finished my supper just now. *yummy*
and i'm so happy to have to finish the work my mum asked me to do.
i finally have the time for myself before i go for the PAG Camp.
i finally have time to finish my Breaking Dawn~
cant wait to finish it...
and i just realised that i have been eating the whole day!
i ate a piece of choc cake when i woke up then i ate egg tarts at 12nn.
then ate popcorn with chocolate that S added in the popcorn, i ate non-stop in the cinema, it was fun finding chocs in the popcorn.
and then went to Lavender at 5pm. i ate garlic breads, waffle, fries and a little bit of everyone's food *giggles*. and ate a full mouth of whip cream. loved that. and shared a cup of coffee with S. all of it were so delicious~ *smiles* and then i ate a little bit of fried mee at 7pm. and ate fried rice at 11pm.
i'm sure gonna regret for this when i weigh myself next week. *haiz*

one day to PAG Camp.
my feelings are a little exicted and scared at the same time.
i'm always scared when i go to camps coz i'll meet a lot of ppl. it's not that i'm scared of meeting new ppl but just shy. *blush*
hope i wont regret about this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment