Wednesday, June 3, 2009

my happy outing~

went out with my friends today. six of us.
really happy though we didnt get to watch a movie. but we had fun in redbox.
and we took loads of pictures that i'm not able to post coz i dont have my phone and i need to wait for others to upload it and all, so you can see how pitiful to live without your handphone. *haiz*
but i have good news~~~~
my mum is willing to help me pay for my phone!!! *yippee*
she told me about it just now. and i'm so happy now.
but i still dont know which one i want yet, i need to get some advice from some ppl 1st before i make the wrong choice. but since now i know my mum is willing to help me out, i just cant wait to have my phone~ but i'll still need to save money to give her back the money when i can. i really dont like her giving it to me, and i dont think she'll give in so easily, i know my mum, and i know she wont stop asking me to give her back the money.
but i'm just really glad that i dont need to wait until next year to get my phone.
and my bro is just a pain in the @$$.
he makes everyone in the house angry.
okay... back to my outing.
we rushed to jusco after school with my hair all wet. i know that i looked silly.
but there was such a long queue at the cinema so we gave up on watching a movie.
so we went to redbox. then walked around. i wanted to find something to buy because i cant go home empty handed. but everytime i thought about my phone, i will stop that idea of buying stuff.
i borrowed Susann's Boys Over Flowers dvd to watch during the holidays. i wanted to buy more dvds but i thought about my phone again.... so i'll just watch whatever i have at home.
and i really hope that i can get to watch Hannah Montana The Movie this Saturday. and watch 17 Again next week.
and next friday i'll be going to Kluang, i dont like going there, but when i heard my mum said that my cousins will be there too, i wanted to go. bcoz i wont be needing to quarrel with my lil' bro from JB to Kluang. that's the part i hate most about the journey there. and i wont be so lonely at the hotel anymore. although i have to tv to accompany me. *haha*
now that i got my biggest wish of the year granted, i just need to have a great relaxing holiday now.

one more thing...
I like Taylor Lautner aka Jacob Black so much.
i never looked at him clearly before, now that i have, he's really hot.
and i saw someone asking this question online:
Is Jacob Balck from Twilight a relative of Sirius Black from Harry Potter???
i laughed when i saw this.

No comments:

Post a Comment