Friday, June 19, 2009

here i am...

always wanted to post something for the pass few days, but the internet connection was really bad, so i didnt get the chance to.

1stly, ytd all the form 3 students needed to get an injection.
my left arm's muscle has been aching since the needle went through my skin.
like everytime i use my left hand's muscle, i will go ow.
but it's getting better every minute.
it's just very irritating to feel my arm aching everytime.
but i'm just fine, at least i'm better than some other ppl who had fever and wasnt feeling well the whole day.
i'm not scared of the needle, i'm only scared of the pain.
like you see ppl fainting when they see needles.

next, i forgot to talk about something in the post of the PAG camp post.
i forgot to tell ypu guys about a game i'll rmb forever.
it was the blind man game.
you had to have 2 deaf ppl, 2 mutes and a blind.
and bcoz i was the oldest in the group and it was too late for me to choose, i had to be the blind man.
i was so damn scary... Eunice tied my blindfold so tight that it was hard for me to even open my eyes under the blindfold.
and when the game started me, i was scared and Veronica kept asking me to go straight, turn left, turn right, stop, go up and go down....
i was like Where is my front???
and bcoz i couldnt see, i dunno what i was touching. and i definitely knocked into stuff and knock into ppl due to unclear instructions...
and i kept screaming (not loudly), bcoz i didnt know what was in front of me.
i could only hear things like water and footsteps and definitely lots of voices. and i knew that i was in a empty space or something.
and in the end, guess what, my team won~ i know it's not a competition but it feels good to finsh the game.
it was really fun...

i'll be going to church later at night for our Sabah Trip's practice.
i dunno what we're gonna do yet but i'm really excited about it.
hope it'll be something good.
i alr have a feeling that it'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment