Friday, June 5, 2009

out of town.

i'll be going to Kluang later.
at 1st my mum told me that we were going next week but ytd Kylie told me that they were going today. i was like What?
then i called my mum to confirm, she still said next week.
but then when i was sleeping soundly in my comfy bed just now, i heard my phone ring.
i took it and it was my mum that sms-ed me.
i was like This gotta be important, or i'll be furious.
coz i dont like being bothered when i want to sleep.
then my mum sms, we're going to Kluang TODAY!!!
my reaction was to call my mum straight away.
and we're really going today.
how could my mum mess up this week and next week.
so i got ready and all...
so now i just wanna say good bye and i'll be back on sunday night.
i hope i'll have a great time there~

No comments:

Post a Comment