Sunday, June 14, 2009

i'm home

hey everyone~
i'm back from PAG camp!!!
i had so much fun, and i'm most happy about myself walking out from my comfort zone.
i definitely met new friends, learning loads of things, and finding myself.
you all know from reading my posts that i'm a really shy girl...
and i did something that even i never ever imagine myself doing in front of so many people.
so ytd, Steve asked us to draw something on a paper to describe yourself and you need to explain it to everyone.
so i wasnt that nervous, but usually i'm scared to do these stuff mayb is bcoz i dunno how other ppl will think of me.
i drew a book, bcoz i love reading story books. and i actually wanted to go out to the front a.s.a.p.
but i dunno what stopped me from doing that.
so i went out when my team leader kept looking at me and asking me to go out.
so i explained that you need to read through me slowly to understand me and blah blah blah...
and on the talent nite, all group did skits.
i've never done a skit before. so i was so scared that i'll not be loud enough or i'll forget what i need to say and all. and i didnt know how it felt like being in a skit.
but there's always gonna be a first time for everything.
so i think that i did great for a first-timer. and i was a bad student in the skit.
i was happy that the audience laughed.
ppl who knows me will never believe that i can do something like stand in front of over about 70 ppl saying loudly hey you guys! look at her in the corner, so quiet, dunno whether even know how to talk or not, so useless and she cant even speak, how can she sing in front of the crowd.
i was shocked with myself and i'm sure that my mum and bros will sure be shocked too.
i'll never regret for going to this camp.
it changed me so much.
usually, every time i watch other ppl do skits, i'll be always thinking that i'll never be able to do that. but i believe that God helped me in doing this, in finding myself and by being more open to others.
and we wrote letters to our parents today. i kept tearing non-stop when i was writing it. coz i'm not used to doing these stuff. like saying thank you and pls forgive me and i love you. i'm just not used to it.
and i couldnt stop tearing after listening to Eunice's testimony. it was so touching. i started crying when she started crying.*sobs*
and we did t-shirts. i loved it very much, got to talked to more ppl by doing it. too bad i got a red colour t-shirt.

those were the happy things...
now some things that i didnt like about the camp.
definitely will be the food! *yucks*
i dont think anyone liked the food. mayb one or two. i dunno.
i hate veggies so i'll always be eating rice and fish.
and i didnt quite like my room mates. i regreted for choosing to sleep in that room, i should've slept in the single-bed room.
but i guess they were not so happy with steph and me too on the second night.
coz Brenda and Angeline came to our room and we chit-chatted (loudly) and laughed (loudly).
and before we slept, steph and me continued talking until 1.30am.
they must have been pissed.
and they shower so damn slow. steph and me had no choice but to go bathe in some other rooms.
and we needed to sit on the floor in the auditorium for so many hours. our legs were pain, our butt were pain and it was so damn cold in the room.
my hands and legs were like shivering non-stop.
so in the end everyone was complaining about having to go back to school tmr.
except one of my room mate coz she wanted to go to school to meetb her bf.
she was like talking to her bf on the phone till 12am. and when she woke up, she still kept talking about it and forgot to go bathe and made us all late.*angry*
and in the end of mass, they gave out the letters we wrote to our parents and needed to hug them in front of everyone.
but it was fun seeing some guys hugging their mums and dads.
but overall, i really liked the camp and i'm so happy i went.
i have some pictures and not able to upload now. so i'll upload it some other day.


and good news!!!!
it's good news to me, mayb you dont care.
my sony erricson phone can be used again!!! *woohoo*
i dunno how, but my uncle said he helped me charge it and it can be used now. luckily i didnt go repair it.
but i was quite sad that it could be used. coz i almost got my new phone ady. but now.... haiz...
i hope i can take care of it at least until Christmas, and if it gets broken again, i'll buy a new one.
and i thought of buying the LG KS360. but i dunno whether it's good or not. mayb you guys out there who are using it can comment about the phone to me.
that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment