Friday, June 26, 2009

Monday to Wednesday

due to the time that i didnt come to my blog, i'll update somethings that happened in the past few days.

MONDAY.
my class got our choral speaking trophy.
and i dunno which dumb ass went to put "choral spelling" on our trophys.
like what the heck is "choral spelling"??? stupid lar...
and now i dont rmb anything else that happened on Monday...

TUESDAY.
i didnt do much in the afternoon.
but at night i went for jazz class.
and printed loads of KimHyunJoong's photos~
i cant stop staring at them everyday.
he's just so damn attractive! with his killer-smile!
i love it when he smiles~ *silent scream*
and during jazz class, we did the cartwheel thing that hy and me were scared to death to even try to do it.
but finally i tried and i managed to put all my weight on my two hands. that feeling was just amazing.
and i wish that next week i can do better than that.

WEDNESDAY.
it was another tiring day as usual.
nothing much to talk about.

i'll talk about thursday and today in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment