Friday, February 12, 2010

busy but fun

i wanted to blog earlier but once i'm online and i'll log in to my blogspot and facebook and tumblr and msn.
then i'll be busy on other things and in the end, i ended up coming to my precious blog last.
i can spend all my time on my tumblr, with all the quotes and all the k-pop and mostly all my GD and 2NE1~~~~~ *wink*
and once i'm online, i'll start a song downloading spree. i keep dl-ing songs until i offline.
still got a lot of songs waiting for me to dl. not enough time.
and i still haven't got the chance to read my Midnight Sun. HueyYing, if u read ady, pls dont tell me anything about it, i want to read myself.
so... i'll start from Friday night.
was supposed to go watch the 10.45pm Percy Jackson and The Lighting Thief, but all sold out.
then we wanted to watch The Wolfman, but i couldnt go buy the tickets coz 18pl.
so needed to wait for Nigel but the stupid useless person needed to be so so late.
so when he reached alr all sold out ady.
luckily when i was waiting for him, i went to Padini to buy my jeans.
and HueyYing, that dress RM169.90 leh!!! i was like, omg. haiz. nice things are never cheap lar...*pissed*
so then we decided to go home. when we were paying for the car parking ticket, i saw one of Nigel's primary school friend. and like seriously, i've never seen a guy's leg so skinny before. and Nigel didnt want to talk to him wor... i love to see old friends meet and what they say or their facial expression when they see each other.
then when we got in Sharon's car, all the laughing started.
then we went to Sharon's house for a while.
we sat outside with Sharon's dad when Sharon went to get her stuff.
awkward silence the whole time we were sitting there.
and i couldnt seem to understand sharon's dad's expressions, i couldnt see whether he was happy or angry or expressionless or bored or anything.
so it was weird. but it was fun seeing Nigel being quiet for a while. he never keeps quiet when other ppl are around. right, HweeSing? he can talk non-stop about the things he like or when he's in a good mood.
then suddenly, Nigel's friends said wanted to go over to my house for mahjong session.
then i think at 1st they not enough players then asked me to play.
1stly, i dunno how to play mahjong.
2ndly, i was so so so tired. woke up 5.30am for no reason that morning. dunno why i woke up naturally at 5 .30am.
so i put my face mask for 30mins then went to sleep.
then woke up at 5.30am in the morning again. shit lar...
what happened to my 10 hour beauty sleep????
this matter has never occurred to me and why must it happened when i'm so tired and busy.
then i continued to toss and turned and sleep for a few minutes before i woke up at 8am. i couldnt make myself sleep anymore.
so i made myself a healthy oatmeal breakfast and used the laptop.
then at 11am, HweeSing suddenly asked me to go to cs with her. i hate to make my friends sad or disappointed, so i went with her.
but i was broke. so i needed to find all the money i could find in my room.
then at 12.30pm, hweesing came in a taxi and we went tgt.
then at that time only i felt my head becoming heavier, starting to feel the effect of waking up at 5.30am.
then we went to see her shoes, then saw Susann. haha.
then HweeSing tried all the shoes she liked but dont have her size, hahaha.
when we two go out, always a lot of unlucky things happen one. suay ah....
then when we were walking through innercity, one girl or tomboy, did something so random that everyone around her stared. no, she didnt take off any of her clothes. she poured ice over her head. and i'm sure she had loads of hair spray on her hair, coz her hair was still dry after the pouring of ice,
HweeSing and i was trying not to laugh but it was too random. just too random.
then we continued to find a perfect pair of shoes for Hs.
but we walked into every shoe shop almost twice, and in the end only she bought a pair of black wedges.
then we went to sit down to have a drink. we were so tired by then.
then i saw so many ppl i knew. luckily didnt see any enemies... *phew*
one of the most surprising ones was a girl from primay school, HuiTing.
when i 1st saw her in Sinma, i was like, wah...this girl really knows how to dress up.
then when i went to the counter, she looked at me, i looked at her and then we pointed at each other and i didnt rmb her name at 1st, she said my chinese name 1st then she told me her name.
then i was like, oh... ya ya... huiting. then we only smiled at each other.
i was so shocked to know it was her. due to her thick make-up. she looked so fair.
then i saw Xiao Zhuang and ZuoYing.
then at 4pm, Hs met up with her cousin.
then we bought some stuff, and at 6pm, we went to find taxi, but all so damn expensive so i suggested that we take the bus. so we walked to the bus stop and hopped on a bus.
and Susann, so so so sorry i couldnt go with u for the manicure. i thought we could make it in time.
traffic jam all the way home. reached home almost 8pm ady.
so damn tired. my eyes were so tired too. all red red when i reached home.
then i vacuumed my room, but havent folded my clothes yet. a whole pile of clothes waiting for me to put them into the closet.
then here i am, all alone in front of the laptop in Nigel's room, coz his friends outside all too noisy.
and i dont want then to know what i'm doing.




hope i'll get a good nights sleep. 10 hours pls....
hope i wont get up at 5.30am again.
now 1am ady... my skin need its rest.
so good night/morning for now.
i just need to wait for another few more hours before i get my new phone~
i kept dreaming about it ytd night.

No comments:

Post a Comment