Wednesday, February 24, 2010

green grass blue sky white clouds

i went to one of my friend's facebook and saw that he posted a lot of photos from our Labuan trip.
when i look back, it seemed like the trip happened so long ago.
it was such a happy time of my life.
i loved hanging out with them every week in church and in Labuan, we were even more happier.
i missed that time of life.
so i found some really beautiful photos from his album.
all with very blue skies. i love the sky there, so blue.
with the big white clouds.
and the so-green-grass. omg... i miss that place.
so here are some photos for u to see.





isnt it so damn beautiful???

the sea... the beach...
fyi, i'm the one in blue, u maybe cant see me.

the sky goes from white to blue...

look at the green grass and blue sky...

looking at this makes me happy.

this also shows green grass and blue sky, but it's a portrait if u didnt notice.

looking at this makes me laugh



i look so bored in the background.
so pls focus on the huge lobster instead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment