Thursday, February 25, 2010

a good day

today was quite good. only the killing weather was like hell.
today was our school's sport's day.
went to school. been burnt by the sun. and went to Jusco with Hy to buy things for the english drama. ma fan leh the drama...
and btw, rumah DELTA was the champion!!!! yay yay yay!
after that, hy and i walked to the bus stop, so damn tiring.
and stupid Nigel told me the wrong thing. he said there was bus from molek to jusco but when i reached home and ask my uncle, he said needed to go McD there to take bus. wasted our time and effort.
in the end we took taxi. haiz... next time bah...
then we reached, we went to change clothes 1st.
then we met HweeSing there. such a coincidence. she said she was there since morning.
so damn lucky to meet up with her.
then we went to Sushi King for lunch.
then went to RedBox. if we had the time, we could hav sung until 6pm de.
but we didnt have so much time.
at 4pm, we went to eat icecream~ loved it.
then we went walking around buy things. i wanted to buy shorts but couldnt find.
then at 4.45pm, Hy and i went home. we rushed back just in time for my piano.
when i reached home, i didnt have enough time to bathe, coz i havent done my theory yet, and i havent practiced enough.
i was sticky all over. luckily i could concentrate during piano lesson, although i was quite tired at the end.
then my mum took me out to buy somethings just now.
then my uncle forced me to drink some disgusting herbal soup.
i know that it's good for me, so i only drank a bowl of it.
i'm having a headache now. and later before i sleep i need to rmb to use my lotion for my hands and legs, they are like dried out from the scorching sun. damn the weather here.




i want to say I MISS YOU to someone special. i hope i get to see u again. that's one of my wishes.
dear guardian angel... pls grant me a wish.











po po po poker face po po poker face~
haha. XD





it's supposed to be a heart, but tunred out like apple.

this looks like a big star avoiding the paparazzi.


Hweesing/ Arev very pretty that day

No comments:

Post a Comment