Thursday, February 11, 2010

mood swing

today started okay.
i had a really good feeling about today. it was like a sixth-sensed thing.
then time passed really slow. i only rmb laughing all day about lame stuff.
we laughed until stomach also pain.
all coz of ruoh yee. hahahahaha.
then we didnt stay back for physics again.
then when i reached home, my uncle lectured me for not eating veggies again.
eventually, he found out that i threw all the veggie he cooked for me the other day.
i really couldnt finish eating it, i ate until i wanted to vomit ady.
the whole day no appetite anymore.
so i dunno why, i was so damn depressed after that.
i was crying in my room for almost half an hour.
i kept telling myself to stop, but i just couldnt.
i stopped only when i heard Nigel coming home.
then i wiped dry my tears and asked him to fetch me to jusco to check out phone prices.
and think he noticed my red wet eyes, so he spoke to me so politely and looked at me at a strange way.
then hy sms me and said Susann's bro will be giving her the phone on saturday, then i was like, what??? i havent even decided yet... oh no... what am i gonna do???
so Nigel said okay. so we went and one of his friend follwed us.
then i went to check out the phones, all so expensive.
i still like that LG gw525... too bad expensive. rm 1000+
then while Nigel went to Yamaha, i went to Padini to check out the clothes, then i found out 70% discount!!!!
then i saw jeans at were only RM90!!!
but i had to tell my mum 1st.
so then i didnt buy anything, then we went home.
all the aunties were at jusco shopping for cny stuff, even my piano teacher called me and said today's class canceled coz she busy buying cny stuff. i was, nvm,nvm, on the phone.
i was so happy.
then we went to Giant coz my bro's friend wanted to go buy something.
i went to buy coolblog.
at 1st i wanted to buy McD ice cream but then i saw cool blog so i buy.
then went back home, then called hy and said that i was gonna buy 5530.
then called Susann too. coz dont want to waste money sms.
then i was so happy. coz i know that i'm gonna get my phone very very soon~
i knew it. i knew it. my sixth sense very accurate leh...
i knew something good was going to happen.
then i began camwhoring using the webcam.
then i watch 就想赖着你. love it so much~
later going out for a movie with Nigel and Sharon and Thaniel.
hope i can get to buy my jeans~
tmr not going to school. hooray~ miss my beauty sleep so so much.
but gonna miss my American Idol... *sobs*
i cant live without it!!!!
until now, the best day of the year~

No comments:

Post a Comment