Tuesday, February 2, 2010

so damn unlucky today

today, we started using our new timetable, which really sucks.
today's class was like passing by so slow...
i was complaining the whole time.
then i liked the chemistry experiment we did today~
very interesting and fun~ but... i took so damn long to finish doing it.
and the stupid teacher didnt know how long we need to do the experiment meh?
why didnt she ask us to do it earlier???
we keep checking the temperature of the naphthalene and it was at 79 degree for like i-dunno-how-long. we were all getting so pissed ady...
i ended up missing my van.... *sobs*
but luckily HueyYing's mum could fetch me back.
feel sry for troubling her...
then when i reached home, my van also passed by my house at the same time.
my uncle cooked a healthy lunch for me today. i loved it~
mash potatoes and tomato cucumber salad. *yummy* *mmmm*
luckily he knows what king of vege i like to eat.
then when Nigel and Sharon came home, they bought McD.
so i ate some and a McFlurry~ *yummy* i was so happy.
i love eating ice cream on such a hot day.
then HweeSing asked me to go to the pasar malam with her.
at 1st, i rejected her, coz i needed to make dinner.
but then she kept pleading me, then i agreed. i cant resist ppl pleading me.
so at 4pm, Nigel fetched me to HweeSing's place.
we took a taxi there. the taxi driver was so damn bad... charge us so expensive. *angry*
then we reached there early, the stalls werent even up yet.
so we went into The Store to walk around.
then i realized that i havent been to a pasar malam since i-dunno-when ady.
it seems like ten years ago.
so at 1st, we were feeling so hot. the sun was streaming into our eyes.
then i alr could feel sweat in my hair ady...
so i didnt want to waste money, so i didnt buy anything.
but then, the unlucky stuff started to happen.
HweeSing bought a cup of zhen zhu nai cha.
then she offered me some, then when i drank it, one few drips dripped on my white tee, and i didnt even noticed until after 15 minutes.
HweeSing met her mum, so we followed her around.
then i saw the sky was dark, so i told Hs that i was gonna rain, but she dont believe me o... *hmph*
then after a while, i lost my hair pin. *sigh*
i used a lose hair pin to pin my fringe up coz i didnt want it to leave a mark, but then i lost it...
then when we were looking at some clothes, it started raining.
the clothes owner was so busy covering all her clothes and stuff.
and we were stuck there.
but then we decided to walk over the street to the opposite side.
once we reached the opposite side, Hs and I said at the same time, " shi1 wan2 le4".
then we continued walking in the rain, and i was totally wet ady. so it didint matter anymore.
our clothes were so wet that we could even squeeze water out of it. *haha*
my hair was dripping water. and my specs were all blur.
but seriously, it was a great experience. a fun one too.
but too bad, Hs didnt get to buy her face mask, she purposely went just to buy her face mask...
the her mum fetched me home, when i reached home, it was 6.45pm ady, luckily dinner was cooked ady.
then i took a hot bath which was so comfortable.
then i was feeling i had a headache and i was so so tired.
but during jazz, YaMin stretched me until i felt my bone all going "crack, crack, crack"
i felt so relieved. like all the stress from my back all disappeared.



need to go to sleep now...zzzz...
sweet dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment