Sunday, February 28, 2010

short update.

friday was quite a nice day.
i woke up late as usual. my mum went back to work.
i did some revision but after a while a got tired and went to watch tv.
apparently, nothing much happened that day.
oh! i suddenly rmb-ed something, i was waiting for my mum to buy lunch back then she suddenly said she wasnt coming back.
so by that time it was almost 3pm ady.
so i cooked spaghetti. and i think i didnt cook the spaghetti well enough.
i think it wasnt fully cooked.
but i still ate all of it, coz i was really really too hungry.
and i'm almost finishing reading Breaking Dawn, i really hope i have the time to read Midnight Sun.
i always on the com and want to read, but always get distracted by my tumblr and every other thing.
but i think i'm gonna read Wuthering Heights after Breaking Dawn. cant wait!




on Saturday, i was suppose to go trim my hair, but i was too lazy to get up. haha.
when i woke up, continued some of my revision.
then it was time to go for catechism.
i actually quite like my teacher now.
i'm so lucky to have him as my teacher this year.
coz if it was a damn boring teacher, i'm sure every week i wont want to go.
and this year is my confirmantion year, and i must have at least 80% of my attendance. *hate*
they set this new rule for us.
*sigh* so i have no choice but to go.
bcoz i dont want to get scolded by the teacher and not getting to be confirmed this year, if i really need to have one more year of catechism, i really will rather go die.
so this year need to sacrifice a bit.
i've been going for catechism since the age of 5 leh!!! so many years just to get confirmed at 16.
some ppl started at 7, which was really lucky.
return back to Saturday, i forgot that i had to do the reading ytd!!!!
luckily i rmb-ed! and luckily i wasnt wearing t-shirt.
but i was wearing jeans, but luckily it was dark colour.
i was so damn nervous through my catechism class.
but i did quite well.
and one of our school teacher was there again, the indian called Cynthia.
i hate ppl i know see me do the reading.
coz i'll be scared they'll judge me or something, and they'll have a different impression of me.
then after mass, we went home for a while, my mum cut some fruits.
coz we were going to my friend, Wendy's house for some kind of meeting, only for adults.
but we children always go along and play.
at 1st, i didnt want to go coz i wanted to stay home and watch tv.
Titanic was showing. but my mum forced me to go.
when i went, i didnt see Wendy, so i walked around her BIG house with Thaniel.
but then he met his friends so i was alone.
so i sat on a bench and used my phone.
then Wendy suddenly came over. i was like, finally....
so we talked and talked until the adults inside the house finished their meeting.
after they finished, i went inside to watch JiuXiang Lai Zhe Ni~
every girl was inside the house watching and laughing!
so damn nice. Wendy and I were guessing what will happen.
had a great time. ate a lot. her mum or i dunno which auntie brought a whole pack of delicious chocolates, and i was taking one after another.
i was so full when i was about to go home.
Wendy only got the time to show me her study room, i was waiting for her to show me her room.
she's quite a nice person, good to talk to.
went home and only got to watch a little of Titanic.
then i watched That 70's Show with Nigel until 2.
and i forgot to take pictures....

and today was totally boring, nothing to talk about.
and now i gtg to sleep.
good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment