Saturday, April 17, 2010

funny *lol*

these are just some pictures ppl call "macros"
i dunno why they call it that
but they are really really hilarious.
u would rolf after you see them.
i'm like sitting in front of the com laughing for 2 hours
and my mum will come over and stare at me.
hahahaha
hope u enjoy them.
will post more next time.
now i gtg to sleep.
btw, LOVE BEAST 4EVER~!!!!!!
omg~ Beast has made it to London!


I went to a club last night (I live in London) and when they played Beast is the B2ST and Mystery, the crowd went fucking insane. It made my night.
- someone on tumblr





cutie Yoseob~

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!


dont you just love Mir?
just look at his face! it's so damn funny

rofl

they seriously look like bodyguards

hahaha. LeeJoon learning to tie shoe laces.
i love Mir in the background

this is so so scary

love kikwang in this photo


i dont find this very very funny.
but i like yoseob and DongWoon~

No comments:

Post a Comment