Friday, April 23, 2010

i had a feeling......

i am super duper happy~ >_<
McD



i had a feeling that today's gonna be a good day.
when chemistry period was over, i was like telling Hueyying, RuohYee and HulZi that i had a really good feeling that something good was gonna happen.
and guess what????
once i reached home, something good happened.
my mum called me and said, she's taking me out for lunch, then she asked where i wanted to go, i said i dunno. she said she come home 1st, then we discuss.
in school, i was hoping that today my mum will buy lunch for me, coz i havent been eating nice food for the past whole week. the food my uncle cook is not that appetizing.
then thaniel and i went for lunch with my mum and her colleagues at McD~!!!!
i was so happy~ children are always happy when they're going to McD right?
my mum's colleagues were so funny.
coz they're not very old, just 20+ and 30+.
then we had ice cream~ loved it.
then at 2pm, coz Thaniel had to go to school, so we went back.
on the way home, guess what????
Hueyying sms me and said that she bought my Beast album~!!!!!!
and it was the last one leh!!!!
the poster super big~!!!! i've alr resevred a space on my wall for it.
and one more thing, now only i know that why korean fans are so syncronized when they shouting when their idols are performing.
the idols make the fanchants (thats what they call it), and givs it to the fan clubs.
so happy.
then i realised, i predicted correctly that today's gonna be a good day~
then just now, Nigel just came home, driving my mum's car.
my mum only let him drive today, coz he has some sg friends over.
they're going out later, i want to go, but no money.
but nvm, i got my tumblr and pps to accompany me at home. hahaha
i'm just so happy.
today in school, no electricity! so bloody hot.
i was all sticky when i reached home.
and today's drama rehearsal went well.
teacher said our group's performance was good. *applause*
i think my group is good coz not that messy and not that many ppl.
i was so nervous, and Hisham was like saying those mushy lines, i was just trying not to laugh.
forgot some words, but overall, it was good.
but tmr still got school.... 8(
i'll enjoy today fully~
hope more good things will happen~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment