Friday, April 16, 2010

thank God it's FRIDAY

finally it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!
i didnt feel like sleeping in school, coz i was waiting so hard to go home.
i kept saying i wanted to go home, coz i can use the com the whole afternoon.
finally can finish watching all the new episodes of Gossip Girl, dl the songs i want and go to my tumblr and spazz over my biases~!!!!!
today in school, our english teacher, Ms Jayanthi randomly picked a few ppl to go out in front of the class to do a speech like that or something.
and at 1st, we were laughing at WenJun's speech about a monkey.
then teacher asked ShuYan to go infront, then when she passed by my seat, she said "next will be Rachel."
i was like, huh? i did hear wrongly?! ME?! omg omg omgeeee!!!!!!!
i was so nervous, i couldnt think of anything, i wanted to write it down on a paper but my hands were trembling like hell.
then i was so much more nervous than when i go do the readings in church.
coz i can read nicely, but i cant speak under a nervous situation!!!
but then the time came and i had to face reality.
so i walked in front @_@........ started with greetings.
then straight into the topic, Pets. talked about my dog, Ginger for like one minute then finished.
i knew i voice was a lil' soft, coz i was trembling hard.
i dunno the ppl could hear my voice trembling. and my heart was beating so fast.
i didnt know where to look. when i look at the ppl in front, they are all like staring at me with big eyes. O_O
so i kept turning to Ms Jayanthi.
at last, i finished and she said i was good. Thank god i was good. i didnt want to embarrass myself.
then i wanted to pass up my literature book, i was alr late.
and i know our teacher doesnt like it when we pass up late or dont pass up at all.
so i was like, hope she doesnt scold me or anything.
but luckily, she was in a good mood or mayb happy with my speech, she took my book happily.
*phew* so lucky today. at least, after today, i wont be called to the front again.




short and simple.
ttfn~

No comments:

Post a Comment