Friday, April 30, 2010

i'm tired everyday

although i'm really tired at this moment, but i still want to use the com.
all pimples coming out ady, but i still dont want to sleep.
i just dont feel like sleeping.
i'm too addicted to Beast and kpop ady.
my eyes are gonna close straight away when my head touches my pillow.
and in addition of my new bed sheets, it'll be so nice to sleep in.
but tmr need to wake up early coz my piano teacher was sick the other day.
so she changed me time to tmr morning 9am!!!!
ish... no choice but to wake up early.
but after my piano, i'll have loads of time to use the com and study.
Beast pictures has been filling up my Tumblr dashboard since they went to LA.
so happy to see them on every page.
before this it was all Shinee's picture, which i get bored and annoyed of.
and i've started watching Idol Army Season 5 that MBLAQ appears in.
i just love these variety and reality shows.
they make to laugh non-stop.
like how Hy and Ry make me laugh non-stop in school.
especially ytd with the statue of liberty's hand sign. hahahahahaha.
i laughed until i teared. T.T hehehe.
starting to love Mir so much.
i alr noticed him some time ago, but never really went to find out more about him.
now after watching just the 1st epi of Idol Army, he's really getting on to me.
he's so damn cute and funny, espeacially with Lee Joon.
gonna spam photos of them and Beast in my next post~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment