Saturday, April 3, 2010

sweet dream

fyi, i havent been having good sleeps for the whole week.
but ytd, i slept at 11pm. and woke up at 10am today.
i was like, finally... some beauty sleep.
my skin condition havent been good for the whole week too.
and tonight i'm gonna have to read a long long passage from the Bible in front of hundreds of ppl.
i just hope that everything would be good, not perfect.
coz i know i cant reach that perfect standard.
and mayb becoz i havent been sleeping well in a while, once i slept well, i had the sweetest dream~
*flying in the sky*
the sweetest sweetest dream i've ever had.
but it's kinda personal. so...*shh* no saying. gonna keep it a secret.




ytd... good friday.
rained. it always rains on goof friday.
and ytd when i was online, i wanted to write it on fb.
but... someone stole my line.
my friends from church also posted the same thing.
so i didnt write about it.
ytd at church, it was like a nightmare.
i was so tired.
and my mum and my bro were angry coz the fought over something before mass.
so i was bored.
and my eyes were so tired. plus i had my contacts on, more tiring.
then we went late, so we had to sit outside church.
the family beside us had 5 kids. all below 6 i think.
they were so damn noisy and loud.
i was like, omg... can i go home now?????
really dizzy... and hot!!!! i was sweating like hell.
when i saw my friend from another church, he was like worst than me.
he said inside the church was hotter, coz too much ppl.
he asked me to go for PAG camp this year.
i dont feel like going. but i like my friend for his friendlyness and he very re4 qing2.
cheers me up after a long tiring day.
talked with Steph and Norman for a while before everyone went home.
so tired when i went home. took off my contact lens, my eyes were so red.
then took a bath, watched a few videos online, then went to sleep.
nth more much to say.







currently into the song :::
Shock and Bad Girl by B2ST.

No comments:

Post a Comment