Thursday, April 8, 2010

no school today


didnt go to school today.
so i'm free to upload all the photos i took in the past few days.
and finally got the time to watch some videos and shows.
woke up at 9am. watched some korean music shows on PPS.
then uploaded all the photos on facebook and my blog.
and i'm very very hungry now, so i wont say much about the things that happened, just enjoy the photos~



i did plaits to my hair ytd night while watching A.I. with Nigel.
i was so happy of the fact that i dont need to go to school today.
and the 1st photo above is when i loosened my plaits this morning.


Son Dong Woon~!!!!
i accidentally rubbed off the heart shape on the way home ytd.

my quote from One Tree Hill.


fighting over iphone.
but i dont look like i'm fighting.


i like this photo
doing our iphone~

on the way to my house~
hahaha.




YAY!!! finished~
all the decos up on the wall~



p.s: some of the photos i took with my mum's camera had some prob, that's why i couldnt upload them. i was realy angry, coz i loved those photos that i took. >__<

No comments:

Post a Comment