Thursday, May 6, 2010

bad mood

i wanted to blog about my kl trip today.
but i'm in a very very bad mood today.
so i'll blog tmr.





i hate my brother so so much.
how can someone be so unreasonable??!!
i need to com to email my mum some important documents,
but then he snatch the laptop away from me.
i asked him what he want to do, then he said he only want to use for 30 minutes.
i said i got important stuff to email lar.
he dont want listen.
then he on fb.
i was like, u have a unlimited internet usage phone, why cant u use ur phone?
then he speechless.
then he said he wanna play game.
i was like, i said i got important things to email.
he still playing his game.
i got really angry and scolded him very loudly due to my tiredness and i wasnt in a good mood due to my piano class being tiring.
then my uncle came in and scolded my bro for fighting with me.
then he got angry and started scolding evryone.
but as a what i told, who do u think is wrong????




i'm in such a bad mood now that afterwards,
i'll be locking myself in my room until tmr.
and i alr off my phone. and i'll only on it later before i sleep.
and mayb i'll be able to finish a whole box of chocolate later.
and i just want to sleep........................

No comments:

Post a Comment