Thursday, May 27, 2010

untitled

i'm tired to blog about my day.
went to SMKA at 11pm, reached home 5pm.
so i'm really tired.
mayb i'll post pics some other time.
btw, i had fun, besides the eff-ing weather ruining my mood the whole day.
so i want to blog about something HueyYing and I did ytd.
we named songs with every alphabet of our name.
so mine is quite long.
here it is....


R - Replay (Shinee)
A - A Boy (GD)
C - Chu~ (Fx)
H - Heartbreaker (GD)
E - Easy (Beast)
L - Love Sick (FT Island)

V - Victory Korea (Super Junior) couldnt think of any songs starting with v...
I - I Cant (4Men)
C - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Lee HyoRi)
T - Try To Follow Me (2NE1)
O - Oasis (Beast)
R - Ring Ding Dong (Shinee)
I - I Dont Care (2NE1)
A - After Love (FT Island)

C - Crazy ( Beast)
L - Let's Go Party (2NE1)
A - Again and Again (2PM)
R - Ready Go (Beast)
K - Kiss (Dara & CL)

No comments:

Post a Comment