Friday, May 7, 2010

KL Trip

the view of buildings.
that's why i dont like living in cities.
i want to go to those resorts where my view is the sea....

the view from my hotel room.
i love that opened roof where ppl can chill and look at the sky~

there was like a stretch of western-expensive restaurants outside our hotel.
we went to check them out.
and only found all caucasians inside there drinking.
btw, i saw loads of caucasian hot guys on the road. *smile* hahahaha

isnt this steak house cute????
the cow pattern so pretty.

in the hotel~

we bought a big packet of marshmellows on the way to KL.
love eating them~!!!

the night view of the KL Tower from my hotel room window.
didnt take a photo of the twin towers.
we went for dinner with my auntie Gloria.
she's from my dad's side of the family.
she's a good person.
anutie Glo's son, Philip was so tall.
he's the same age as Thaniel, and Thaniel seems like a midget.
went to dinner at Petaling Street there.
and Auntie Glo's hubby, Uncle Panir is always so hilarious.
i dont even rmb the last time i saw him.
i think it was two years ago during someone's funeral.

the road outside my hotel.

this was after coming back from the U.S embassy.
i was so happy to be back at the hotel.
we waited for 5 hours just to get the visa approved.
it was like a wasted 5 hours of my life.
i didnt do anything when i was waiting.
only sitting there like a dummy.
the interview was scary, although i did it with my family.
the american-chinese guy was so serious and scary.
his american-accent scared me away.
but finally we got the visa,
and i'll be in the States during December~
cant wait! it's going to be so cold at that time of the year.

home sweet home.
finally reached home after a 5 hour bus journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment