Thursday, May 20, 2010

resting


when i opened my Tumblr today....
this was the 1st picture i saw.
i was SHOCKED.
admit it, u think they're hot too.
hahahaha.
tumblr always cheers me up.
not that i need any cheering up.
i'm pretty happy today.
i'm resting and restoring myself today.
new pics of Beast every single day~!!!!
that's why i live. hahaha
and these pictures of Beast are on every page of my tumblr.
i'm just so happy.
tmr not going to school.
benefits of not taking chinese. :P
i really dont want to talk about exams.
my blog and tumblr is my current happy place.
so my brain was about to blow up ytd.
too much info. breaking down. breaking down. *robotic voice*
but i listen to my favourite relaxing-songs bfore i go to sleep.
my current playlist of "Songs bfore bed":
Baby Baby, Tok Tok Tok, I Can't, First Kiss.
all 4Men's songs.
they're voices are the best.
best trio i've heard.
i know they're called 4Men but there's only 3 of them.
one left the group years ago.
but they sound really really great.
go check them out. i bet u'll love them.
tmr i'll get to sleep in, but cant forget to study hard hard.



these following macros are for those taking their exams.
these are to cheer u up.
they cheer me up all the time.
enjoy and hope u laugh to death. *evil smile*



click for original size.

this is why i love macros.




and i'm serious, Beast's half naked pics are on
every single page of my tumblr dash.
hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment