Saturday, May 8, 2010

life...

no mood to smile ady.... :(


that day after the fight with my bro i was planning to lock myself in my room.
but then my mum said she wanted to bring us to TGI Friday's for dinner.
i was like, this is the best chance to cheer myself up.
so i got ready. and then we went to fetch Thaniel from school.
then we went to fetch my mum's colleagues.
it was a fun trip there, coz my mum colleagues were so hilarious.
but my mum were quite swollen that day from crying the whole afternoon.
luckily i wasnt wearing contacts, so no one noticed.
i was quite in the car until one of my mum's colleague said something so damn fuuny.
he's from malacca, so doesnt know jb well.
when we passed by convent, he said,
"what's this building? high court ah?"
then i was sitting in the front seat, he was sitting behind me.
i started laughing. and he kicked my chair and said,
"mei mei, what u laughing about? you must know i dont know jb well"
i was like, it's a convent! hahahaha.
then the others laughed and said nuns will be good lawyers and judges.
hahahaha.
then we finally reached TGI.
it was my 1st time there.
my mum never wanted to take us there due to their pricey food.
i had a great time. i was really full although i shared my dinner with my mum.
so u can imagine how big the amount was.
on the way, i was all emo again.
reached home at 10pm, didnt have the mood to do anything.
so got ready for school and went to sleep.







friday wasnt a good day too.
Nigel made my mum so angry when we went to church to practice for today's mass.
my mum was so angry until she said Nigel can never ever drive her car again.
there was a bad traffic jam on the road, so she was even more angry and pissed.
Nigel scolded Thaniel last time and said that, " at least i dont piss ppl off."
but that's what he's been doing for the last few days.
he's just a useless person.
i've been tolerating him for so long, coz i knew that he would change.
but ytd my mum said, " he's a devil and he'll never become a saint."
that's absolutely true.
i cant believe i thought of blaming myself for fighting with him the other day.
but now, i'll never feel sorry.
everyone at home just cant wait for him to move out of the house.
we cant stand living with him anymore.
and i really hope one day he accidentally comes to my blog and see this.
then he'll know what a horrible person he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment