Monday, May 17, 2010

hilarious Beast

this is what i do when i get tired from studying.
i look at these super funny photos of Beast~!!!
love them so much.
and this is from a part of a Beast Almighty:
after Yoseob guessed the right answer to the question,
"how do u know when the oil is hot enough?"
Kikwang: in my house, my mum doesnt do it like that.
HyunSeung: in my house, my mum doesnt do it like that either.
Dongwoon: in my house, my mum just puts her finger into the oil to see if the temperature is right.
hahahahahahahahahahaha~
i seriously couldnt stop laughing.
my mum was like, what is so funny?
then i let her see it, and she laughed too.
hahaha. dongwoon so cute~


this is the video to Beast's Green Sports Song.
the camera man suprised them early in the morning.
and they were asked to sing a part of Shock.
Dongwoon and Yoseob so funny~
i think they edited Yoseob's laugh at the beginning. sound funny.

dongwoon so cute under the bed sheet~


dongwoon looks funny.
but he looks exausted at the same time.


his hair.... zzz
hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment