Saturday, May 22, 2010

just about my day

i'm here to talk about my day.
so it was bad in the morning.
so ytd i was watching the two last episodes of The Vampire Diaries.
it's definitely the best show i've watched in my entire life.
the most exciting ever. like ever.
i didnt know some tv series' plot could be so interesting.
i was so excited when i watched it.
i was like hugging my reindeer, and hugging my legs, just sitting down comfortably to watch.
it's the best. i recommend everyone to watch it.
and i turned my phone to silent mode when i was watching it.
before i slept at 1.30am, i even thought whether i needed to set an alarm to wake up in the morning.
but then i thought, i'll wake up 10am tmr.
then this morning, i heard my phone vibrate.
then i looked at it, Amy was calling me.
i was like, what would she be calling me for?
then when i heard her voice, i suddenly rmbed i had tuition.
then i looked at the time, it was 8.47am!
i was like, sry Amy, i slept late, i'll be fetching u in a few minutes.
i ran to my mum, i forgot to tell her i had tuition this morning and she had to fetch me.
luckily she was home.
then i hurried, grabbed a packet of biscuits and out i went.
reached there, 10 minutes late.
classrooms were full, found a table just nice for three.
then we finished at 12nn, but my mum came at 12.45nn!
guess it's a late day today.
then went home, turned on the tv, The Notebook was showing!
then my mum was about to go out for dinner at 6.30pm with her friends.
so we didnt go to church.
then my mum was late for dinner, coz we needed to buy dinner for me and Thaniel.
we bought KFC, Yummy~!!!
then now, checking out all new pics of Beast on Tumblr~~
i'm so happy. coz there's loads of hot new pics~
Dongwoon's hair is longer and brown now!!!!!!!!
he looks so hot!!!!
post pics later. now Thaniel wants the com.
and just now someone on Tumblr replied me!
she asked whether beast had a balloon colour, like Suju got blue, DBSK got red.
then a lot of ppl replied weird colours like yellow and greeen.
so i replied white. and she agreed!
it would be so nice if it was white.
cant wair for them to decide the colour.
ttfn~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment