Sunday, April 5, 2009

05.04.09

today i got up late. i seldom get up early on sundays. weekends are the only time i can sleep late.
i ate brunch. so didnt hav lunch.
i watched this movie called That Thing You Do!
it was about the famous band The Wonders, and how they became famous.
i love their song ' that thing you do'.
my dad used to play it in the car every time we go on a trip.
i still hav the song in my phone, i dont get tired of listening to it. it always reminds me of the sweet memories~ *aww*
then i had some tea. then at 5 something, weihao called and asked me to go to the basketball court.
i already planned on going, coz i havent been around the park for weeks. and my mum wanted to go for a walk after a tiring week.
so i went at 6pm. weihao asked me to go earlier, but i'm not used of going so early, though it's not very early.
so when i passed by the basketball court, i saw weihao they all playing.
i walked and chit chatted with my mum, it was just nice of getting out from the house after a rainie day...

tmr still need to stay back at school for choral speaking practice.
we're going to present it in front of the whole school on tuesday. quite anxious about it.
tuesday need to stay back for history tution(i think so. better not).
thursday is Holy Thursday. dunno whether my mum will hav time to bring us for mass.
then Friday, Good Friday. mayb i'll be a vegetarian on that day. actually i need to be vegatarian every friday, but i hate vegies so it's hard for me. and i'm sure that we're going for mass that day.
then it's saturday. my big day. it's easter vigil, and i'm doing the reading.
i'm nervous everytime i think of it.
then sunday is Easter!!!!
i'll hav lots of eggs to eat for breakfast. hahaha...

it's gonna be a very busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment