Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear Diary...

i listened to Britney Spear's songs since i was almost 6 years old.
and i've never thoroughly listened to the song Dear Diary.
when i heard the 1st sentence of the lyrics, i suddenly got attracted to the song.
if you hav a habit of writing a diary, you sure will write things that you dont tell anyone, some secrets, right?
i believe that all of you out there had crushes on someone bfore.
i certainly had one. but it's a secret. *shh*
the lyrics of this song is so simple yet it can describe the feelings of every teenager.
i only realised this song a few weeks ago, now i love it so so much.
and especially Britney singing it when she was younger, that sweet voice of hers.
i hope you will read through the lyrics and see whether it's how you feel when u hav a big crush on someone.


Dear Diary...

Dear diary
today i saw a boy
and i wondered if he noticed me
he took my breath away
Dear diary
i cant get him off my mind
and it scares me
cause i've never felt this way
No one in this world
knows me better than you do
so diary i'll confide in you
Dear diary
today i saw a boy
as he walked by i thought he smiled at me
And i wondered
does he know what's in my heart
i tried to smile but i could hardly breathe
Should i tell him how i feel
or would that scare him away
Diary tell me what to do
Please tell me what to say
Dear diary
one touch of his hand
now i cant wait to see that boy again
He smiled
and i thought my heart could fly
Diary, do you think that we'll be more than friends?
I've got a feeling we'll be so much more than friends

No comments:

Post a Comment