Friday, April 10, 2009

good friday

i'm back just after a few hours...
i'm quite pissed off right now. coz my bro and his friend went to watch Fast and Furious 4, and i couldnt go with them.
at 1st when i knew that he was going, i was like so happy, coz i thought i could go with them.
but bcoz they were watching the midnight movie, so i was scared i would be very if i go to school.
then i thought of not going to school, and i knew my mum wont care whether i go to school or not.
so when i wanted to ask her, she was like so mad coz my lil' bro made her angry. stupid lar he...
then my mum wasnt in a good mood, so she agree with me going out with my bro.
usually she will sure let me out. it's bcoz of my stupid lil' bro.
i so wanted to go watch Fast and Furious 4. it's one of the movies i'm dying to watch. not every girl likes these kind of movies. everytime i watch fast and furious movies, my mum will be sure to ask me why i like watching it. mayb it's bcoz of my older bro, he influnced me with all those cars. i like the cars in the movie and the most important thing is the hot guys~ hahahaha.
although the newspaper and magazines said that the movie isnt that good, coz it's all about cars, but i still like it a lot.
i wacthed all the fast and furious movies many times ady, and i dont get tired of it.
i just wish that i could go watch it or buy the dvd ASAP...

just now i went to church.
there was this serious traffic jam that we were stuck in for half an hour.
luckily when we reach church, the mass just started.
it was a sad atmosphere.
no music, all in silence.
and when i was small, i always didnt believe that it always rains on Good Friday.
but now i believe it.
today's rain was so heavy. there was thunder and lightning non-stop.
luciky i stopped at 6pm.


now i need to go to sleep.
got a big day tmr~

No comments:

Post a Comment