Thursday, April 9, 2009

a tiring day...

i got up a few minutes late today.
i was so tired, i dunno why... i slept at 11pm ytd, that's not very late right?
then when i wanted to change into my uniform, i noticed that i havent iron them.
haiz...i dunno how i'll forget doing these stuff.
then i needed to clip my fringe up today. all bcoz of pn.sarojah. she's really a pain in the ass, man...
i cant stand her.every morning, she'll be shouting at us. like what is the use of shouting at us, no one listens...
ans so unfortunately, me and my friends are sitting just bside the speaker.
i'm sure we're going to be deaf if we sit there and listen to her 24/7!
i so wish i could change a place to sit. it's not like everyone cant hear her shouting.
and when i got home today, i slept for a whole hour.
i now my mind is still a lil' sleepy...

oh ya...
there's this very interesting song that i want to introduce to all of you.
it's call 'Dont Trust Me' by 3OH!3. it's a weird name.
btw, fyi i dont think this is the official music video.
i love this song bcoz of it's interesting lyrics.
"Shush girl, shut your lips,
Do the Helen Keller, and talk with your hips,
I said shush girl, shut your lips,
Do the Helen Keller, and talk with your hips,
I said shush girl, shut your lips,
Do the Helen Keller, and talk with your hips"
i love this part...


No comments:

Post a Comment