Thursday, April 30, 2009

i'm lucky

a few happy things happened around me these few days.
1st, our choral speaking team was number 2 in the zon D competiton.
then we went into the next round, the pasir gudang competition.
and we were againts some really good teams, one of them was last year's winner.
and guess what?
we did our best and got number 2~!!!
it's literally a miracle.
at 1st when they announced the team that got number 4.
we were all thinking that we had no choice alr.
but no one knew that when they announced number 2, they said kumpulan number 3!
we all jumped up and screamed~
the glory of success!

and today, my uncle tuck just came back from Seattle.
really happy to meet him.
now my mum is hurrying me to go get change to go the meet them for dinner.
so i'll update my blog in three day's time, coz i'll be in Melacca tmr until Sunday.
will post lots of pics when i get back.
Bye for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment