Saturday, April 18, 2009

13.04.09

i was really busy today.
i went to the hypermarket with my mum. then i went to hwee sing's house to lend her my mum's skirt.
then once i reached home, jiawen reached my house to borrow my black skirt.
then i ate a light lunch and sat down with my bro to watch She's The Man.
really hilarious movie. i'm so glad i got to download it and burned it into a cd.
then i went for catechism. also boring.
at 1st they couldnt find the keys for the door of our catechism class, i so hope that they could never find it.
like omg...the teacher treats us like 10 year-olds.
he keeps repeating the same thing over and over again.
i could answer his questions even when i was not concentrating.
then i didnt attend mass. we went home with aunty pat.
when i reached home. i changed into more formal clothes and got ready for a BEC member's daughter's wedding, it's also my piano teacher's sister. and my piano teacher played the cello at the wedding. i didnt even know she knew how to play the cello. she was amazing.
i actually wanted to go the mass service at church but it was too early, and i was too tired.
the wedding was held at Pulai Spring. i'll be going ther again in May when uncle tuck comes back.
i havent been to that place in years, the last time i went there when i was about 7 years old.
at that time, i was still very very close with my father's side's cousins.
and it was one of my grandaunt's bday.
it was really boring inside for children, so me and my cousins (all boys) went to play outside.
i rmb getting scolded my the guard for playing at the water slide at the pool after hours.
i was so lucky not to drop into the pool. then me and my cousin, Ian loved to play with our elder bro and cousin. so they purposely ran away and didnt want us to find them.
we went looking for them, it was like playing hide and seek at a big palace.
and i rmb before we went home, we took a balloon and wrote a prayer and all our names on it to God. when we let it into the sky, we were all looking at it until it was out of sight.
those were really great memories that i'll never forget.
i really really miss my cousins. i really hope that our relationship could be like old time's.
mayb my life would be more fun with them in it.

this is me. i didnt get a chance to take a photo where the lights were bright.
three "almost" drunk uncles.
their laughters were so loud in the ball room.
i'm sure that my table was the loudest of them all.

it's blur bcoz i was taking it when i was walking.
i loved the decorations of the resort.
too bad i didnt have the chance to take a walk.

i just love the chandeliar.
i love every chandeliar. they are just fab.

i had a great time today.
but i really need to get back to my books after today.
and i really need to get some sleep for our performance tmr.
good nite and sleep tight everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment