Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kluang Trip

this kluang trip is a memorable trip.
today i went to kluang to visit my grandparents' grave.
i hate going there coz it's so damn hot. after i wore a black tee there one time, i didnt dare again.
and i'll be sure to bring a hat and an umbrella when i go.
after going to the cemetery, i went for brunch with my uncle and cousins.
we went to eat typical chinese food. at some time, i didnt even know what i was eating. my bro ate a piece of a pig's stomach! coz he didnt know what he was eating too. *laughs*
then my mum wanted to hang out with some old friends but they were busy, and only free after lunch time.
so we went to Kluang Mall. i dont like going there, coz there's not much things to see there.
so we waited until 2pm when my mum's friend called her out for a late lunch.
we went to a taiwan shop (chinese food again).
then, my mum called up another friend to ask her to come eat with us.
when my mum called, she said to her friend that we were at her husband's restaurant.
i was thinking why my mum was saying to her as if she wouldnt mind if she didnt want to come.
but after a while then only i knew that it was my mum's friend's ex-husband's restaurant. and her exhusband's gf was there too.
my mum and her the other friend was worried that when her friend(i'll call her elle. it's easier) comes, she will see her exhusband with his gf( i'll call bitch. coz she really is one) at the restaurant.
elle's ex-husband was there too, he looked weird, with long hair tied up in a pony tail, wearing gladiator shoes... just very weird.
i've never seen elle b4. i dunno whether she looked pretty or not.
but when elle walked in the restaurant, i was thinking in my head, ' wow, who's this beautiful lady?' then i knew it was elle. and when i looked at elle's ex, the expression on his face--shock.
i think he also didnt want her to see his gf.
elle is almost 50 years old but still slim and beautiful.
i think her ex only goes for the looks, coz that bitch was beautiful too, and young.
after my mum and her friends started chit-chatting, they talked about elle's ex-husband.
then elle said, ' i need to go say hello to them.'
at 1st i thought it was really just saying hello, but then....
when elle reached their table, she hit her handbag hard on the table and asked what they were eating. then she smacked her bag at that bitch's face. i was like, ' OMG!'
then when elle walked away, that bitch threw her bowl at elle! and it smashed to the floor.*piang*
i was like,' oh no...oh no...'
then... a cat fight started!
elle and that bitch was hitting each other and i think i heard a sound of necklace beads falling on the floor.
then elle's ex husband shouted at them. but he couldnt stop them. me,my younger bro, my mum and my mum's friend was like so shocked to see what was happening.
then they started kicking each other in high heels, for goodness sake!
then elle's exhusband shouted real loud this time. so they stopped.
and elle's husband walked out with that bitch.
i was still omg-ing in my head. and i could see that my bro was scared. i think he've never seen a real fight before. i've only seen a fight once and this is the second time.
to me, i think elle is so brave to do something like that. she's such a strong and independent woman.
i dont think i can ever do that in public. no way.
and it was such a coincidence that elle. my mum and my mum's friend are all divorecees.
and my mum's friend remarried and hav 4 children now.
on the way home, when we were in the car, my mum told me that elle's exhusband is one of the richest families in Kluang, but he's a play boy.
i guessed that when i saw him in the restaurant.

so... now i'm really tired, i just want to go to sleep.
and the weather these few days are just horrible.
it's just so hot in the afternoon...
haix... all becoz of global warming.
so... save the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment