Tuesday, November 30, 2010

bye bye

some pictures before i leave for one whole month~
i will be updating only on twitter i guess, coz it's so much more convenient to upload photos.
so watch out for lots of photos~

i went to the salon to trim my hair to make it tidier, but instead the auntie suggested that i straighten my hair and trimmed my hair ends. it's just temporary, it only lasted for half a day.
by the time i went for dinner it was messy again.
how i wish my hair could always be so straight and tidy.

i was complaining to my mum that my fringe is too long and the auntie didnt help me cut,
and my mum asked me to trim it myself.
so i did. and it turned out quite well didnt it?
two things about trimming our own hair is that u know what u want,
and if it doesnt look nice, you have no one to blame. :)

my skin is a lot more better now since i sleep more than 9 hours daily.


so... i'll need to wake up at 7am tmr to get ready to leave the house at 9am.
i guess we'll reach the airport at 11am? now it's 12.30am.... i need to go to sleep, but i'm not sleepy at all...
i'll blog for a while before i go to bed.
i told myself that i would do a lot of stuff before i go to U.S. and i did some.
i watched Vampires Diaries and Gossip Girl. too bad i didnt have enough time for One Tree Hill.
I watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Playful Kiss.
I liked Playful Kiss more, mainly becoz Kim Hyun Joong is so handsome in it. everytime he smiles, i get so excited.
i watched a few episodes of Friends. and i found out i can watch Charmed on Megavideos, so next year i'll definitely watch it.
what else..... erm... i didnt manage to clean my room, i only tidied my closet.
I finished watching 2NE1 TV season 2 today. i was waiting the subs to come out, but it didnt, so i had to watch it on PPS.
and i havent watched the subbed version of Idol Maid yet. I hate watching ones with chinese subs, becoz i take too long to read them.
i dl-ed a lot of new songs! I think there's 25 new songs in my phone now.
and i printed out my fav fanfic~ from chap 8-21, altgt 173 pages!
luckily my mum didnt scold me when she knew. gonna read in on the plane tmr~
it's gonna be a long journey before i reach Seattle.
it's gonna boring or fun??? I just hope it'll be a peaceful and safe trip.
i hope i get to see Jay Park at Seattle! but i dunno whether he's there now. he's touring Asia i think. he'll be in msia~ i love his voice. he's an awesome guy too.
everytime i think of Jay, i think about Wild Bunny! everyone needs to watch it! it's hilarious!
i wanted to re-watch it this holiday, but didnt have the time.
and i'm gonna shop for a lot of stuff when i reach Seattle. my uncle there kept saying everything is very cheap there.
so my mum didnt do much shopping here in msia, we'll buy everything we need there.
i hope it isnt too cold there. or else i'm gonna take hot baths a few times a day to warm me up. lol
i'm also be going to Las Vegas~ woohoo~ cant wait!
i'll be back on 30th of Dec, and i'll be able to celebrate New Year's here!!! i hope there's a party to go to to countdown~!!
so... good night or good morning~ see you guys next year! :)






p/s: 2NE1 has a new song called Dont Stop The Music! there's gonna be a MV soon. to listen to it, the chorus is great~

No comments:

Post a Comment