Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Singapore trip~

okay, it has been long enough for me to update about my Singapore trip.
i've been busy with Beast. They just released Lights Go On Again album ytd!!!!!!!
i'm been listening to it non-stop! it's my fav album out of the 4 they released.
it's awesome. go check it out! their whole concept is so different, and it suits them so well.
as you can see, i alr changed my youtube music player into their mv.
the acoustic guitars in the background music is amazing, not many kpop idols have that.
and acoustics are my fav, if you've been reading my blog, you'll know.
back to my trip....
woke up early that day to get ready, but was having a bad hair day.
took a bus ride into singapore and started my hunt for my white dress at Bugis.
we went to a shopping centre called Iluma 1st, bcoz it was the 1st one we spotted and there was a shop i was dying to visit there.
we walked into a few shops on the ground floor, but was shocked by the prices.
so we proceeded upstairs. and there was so many shops selling nice clothes, but none white.
then we spotted that shop called Comics Connection!
i asked an online friend about it, she told me that it sells kpop stuff!
and you cannot imagine how excited Hy and i were! we were literally squealing and screaming when we show those kpop merchandises!
but we said we would go back to the shop after we finish shopping for my dress.
so we headed to Bugis Junction.
i dunno what the department store is called, but there was a huge variety of clothes to choose from.
i tried on so many dresses! almost 10 white dresses??? I cant even find one beautiful one among all the boutiques in Molek!
so i tried on a few nice ones, but my budget was SGD70. and i couldnt really afford some of them.
in the end, decided to go to Orchard Road to continue hunting.
took MRT to orchard. didnt care to walk around ION, coz we knew that we wouldnt find anything affordable there.
we were starving then, so we went to find food. and it's so expensive everywhere.
we ended up at a food court selling asian food, we ordered chicken rice.
after we gained some energy and rested our legs for a while.
we continued to Far East Plaza. where i found my dress!
and it was only 25SGD! and when i was waiting to go try it out, i saw another nice dress and tried it on at the same time, since i was there alr.
and i ended up buying both plus a belt to go with the dress.
and the price of both dresses plus the belt didnt exceed my budget!
so i was really happy! i love the dresses so much.
then Hy wanted Startbucks, so went to Wisma Atria for Starbucks and also to rest our legs.
my legs were hurting from dance practice the previous days and from walking for so long.
then we headed back to Bugis becoz we didnt want to leave Sg too late and get stuck in the jam.
and we went back to that kpop store again! we literally ran to the store!
and i bought a Beast file. I bought it without even thinking.
it was 9SGD. it seemed cheap, but when i calculated, it's RM20+ for one file! so i kinda regretted, but what could i do, i alr bought it.
then we took a bus back to JB and went to CS before going home.
we went to take neoprints again! but the stupid machine didnt give us enough time to design!
i wanted to buy nail polishes but couldnt find the colour i wanted. :(
we took a bus ride back to Molek. and unluckily, we didnt get to sit tgt.
and i was so sleepy without anyone to talk to me, but i had contacts on, so had to force my eyes open.
reached home and showed my mum the dresses.
i thought she was going to be angry that i bought two dresses, but i guess i have great taste.
she liked the dress too! hahaha. so altgt, it was a fun trip. and i got the things i wanted too!
photos~~~~~~




Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone --the start of an exciting adventure!

who is excited for this???!!!
it's gonna be epic! i know it!

this is the shop that sells kpop merchandises!
i would save a lot of money and go there and buy things one day!








i love my purple nails~




it's so cute~

my Beast file!

No comments:

Post a Comment