Friday, November 26, 2010

hey

a short update before i get busy getting ready for my vacation and wont be able to blog.
but i think i'll have a final post before i leave in a few days.
1stly, about my jazz class...
Yamin wont be around for 3 whole months!!! T_T
i hate changing teachers becoz i'm so used to Yamin ady, and she knows us well.
just like last time, when initially we were taught by Ms Kim.
so for the next 3 months, Priscilia( is that how it's spelled??) would be our teacher.
last tuesday, Yamin was late, becoz she went to do her hair, so Priscilia helped take over when she was on the way.
and she spent like 15 minutes on our arm movement dance.
i hope i'll get used to her asap. coz it's weird. i dunno how, but just weird.
i wont be around for one whole month, so i'm scared i wont be able to catch up...
and Hy unnie~ i'm scared i'll forget to sms you about this when you come back from ur trip, so i hope u see this in time.
I took a thing to tie a hair-bun from ATS without paying. but i told Connie about it ady. and i told her i would pay back next week.
but i forgot i wont be around. so can u pls help me pay her back 1st??? I'll pay u back once i see you.
I dont want to owe Connie for too long. hehe. THX~ oh ya, it's RM5.90!
I wanted to go for class next week, but my mum doesnt want me to go! :(
she said we need to do last minute packing.
when she told me this, i was like, See lah! I knew you would be everything last minute one!
i was like, I only go for a one hour class also cannot meh?
she said, Dont want lar. Later u dont have enough time to get ready for the next day how?
then i was like, *sigh* ..... *sigh* Nvm then....



Nigel is back today. I dunno whether i should be happy or not.
i like it when he's back, coz the house wont be that quiet but he's annoying!
he bought those poker chips back from Perth.
so i guess they'll be a dozen of guys over at my house tonight having a gambling session.
i want to play too~~~ The last few times he played at home, i always had exams, so i couldnt have fun. but now i have all night!
and tmr, i'll go have my haircut!
the same thing keeps happening. i always ask my mum to take me for a haircut, but always when i reach the time when i need to hop in the car, i'll be like,
Mummy, i dont want to go ady.
then she'll yell, You keep making noise and ask me to take you to the salon and now u say u dont want to go?! I dont care, i'm taking you now.
LOL. i'm always scared to go for a haircut coz i hate to see the outcome.
what if the hair dresser does a bad job?! I'll have to go around looking like a fool!
so wish me good luck! I'll pray hard tonight.

and i've started re-watching Friends!!!
i rmb i used to watch it with my uncle and Nigel everynight it shows on tv.
but becoz i was still young that time, so i didnt quite understand much of the jokes, but now, i'm having so much fun watching it!
especially when i dont laugh much when i'm all alone all the time.
when we have school, I'll laugh a lot with my unnies and the guys.
but now... i'm alone at home. only spazzing over Beast all day.
i miss laughing. so Friends is the perfect remedy!
but there's 10 seasons! I dunno when i'll be able to watch all of it.
but i'm definitely having fun watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment