Tuesday, November 23, 2010

photos...

i just moved some photos from my phone to the com and realized i havent updated on some stuff yet.
since i'm free and the internet is so slow, i'll blog about some stuff.

I got this when i bought YG Mag~
everyweek, i'll go to the shop and flip open YG Mag and Epop just to see what poster it has.
so this week, it was Beast's!!!

G.Na appeared on tv!!!
Love her so much~ I'm gonna change my blog's song to hers soon.
love her~ her songs are all so amazing!

look at how strong the wind and rain was the other day!!!
i'm not sure which day it was, but i know it was a Saturday.
a few trees were blown down! *yikes*

and my whole car porch was wet!
i could even feel the rain blowing into my house!






visited my primary school the other day to meet up with some friends!
photos below~



went to my standard 6 classroom and found that the cupboard is still the same after so many years!
there's more better photos but i couldnt find them iin my files.
it was fun thought, going back to primary school.
walking down those same corridoors... going to the old toilet where i used to hang out with my friends just for the sake of not being in class.
too bad i couldnt go to the field. T_T
i had the best memories there. i ran on the field almost half of my schooling days.
being an athlete was one of the happiest things ever! becoz i was running and jumping and just having fun with my friends.
i hated staying in class, mainly becoz once i talk, the teacher will scold me.
even when i dont focus, the teacher will notice.
although i did my homework and listened in class, but i hated being like that. it was no fun at all.
i hated listening to the teachers in class, i just liked to talk to my friends and laugh all day.
i hated that my teacher changed my seat in class non-stop until i stopped talking in class.
but fyi, no matter where u move to me, i'll still be able to talk non-stop.
*sigh* just thinking back on all those stuff makes me angry but happy at the same.
i miss those days, but i cant say i hate my life now.
although it's so much harder then last time, so much more worries but i still love it.
i know that whatever happens, everything will be okay,
and that my family will always be there for me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment