Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Blogskin~

As you can see, i changed my blogskin!!!
nice??? It isnt perfect, coz i had something better in mind, but it's so hard to find a perfect one...
i spent so much time finding one, but ended up with nothing much.
The skin i had in mind was one that i used before, i rmb i took a picture of it too, but cant find it.
All i did today was backread my tumblr posts and edit the template of the blogskin.
i spent the most time on the profile picture.
i dunno why, but no matter how i resize it, it just wont be perfect.
but at last, just now i managed to do it right.
So... I went to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 today~~~
I was nice!!!!!!!! wasnt dissapointed in it. but it was kinda scary. I lucky that i didnt scream, i closed my eyes at the right time. hehehehe.
I went to watch it with 10 other ppl. then we had mexican food for dinner.
i was quite full from popcorn actually, so i only had nachos.
i have been craving nachos for some time ady, so i was happy i got to eat it!
mummy feteched us back home, and bought some more dinner before going home.
I diet during the holidays is, no breakfast, late lunch and light dinner.
so i'm waiting for the day that i stand on the weigh and see my weight drop another 2kgs!!!
i hope it does drop. it always drops during the holidays.
i hope i wont gain any weight when i go for my year end vacation.
i seriously cant wait for December~~~
i'll be on a plane to somewhere nice and cold on the 1st of Dec~
then i'll have loads of fun, and then it'll be Chirstmas~!!!! The happiest time of the year~~~
I want to buy so much stuff!!!
i wont list a list, coz it'll be way too long! I just hope i can get Beast's 1st and 2nd mini album and some good books!
it's really late now. Or should i say early. :P
So i'll be going to bed now. I'll see Beast in my dreams~ :P




p/s: didnt anyone find the joke in HP7 funny????
The one that George told Fred when Fred asked him how he was feeling.
(not actual convo, just how i rmb)
Fred: How do you feel now?
George: Like a saint.
F: What?
G: I feel "holy". *points at his injured ear*

didnt anyone understand it??? I felt weird to laugh bcoz no one was laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment